- Metrics Telemetry Collection - micro service metrics/telemetry collection capability - making (Beta released)- making it easier for adopters to monitor the health and status of the EdgeX services with some collection examples added to core data (example: number of events/readings persisted) and App services (MessagesReceived, PipelineMessagesProcessed and PipelineMessageProcessingTime). Documentation links:
- Delayed Start Services -addition and changes of security services to allow for EdgeX services to be added and started anytime and still receive security tokens without the need for a restart of the platform
- New camera device services - allowing improved capabilities to command, control and interface with ONVIF and USB cameras
- LLRP/RFID device and application services – making it easier to consume and use RFID collected data
- V2 of the EdgeX CLI - allowing CLI calls of any of the EdgeX REST APIs, and compatibility with EdgeX 2.0 while also adding tab completion, use of the registry to provide configuration, and improved output results.