- Consume v2 API
- At Hanoi, the v2 REST interfaces for core-data and core-metadata should be available - use them.
- Unconditionally or should this be a config option?
- Old items on-hold because they are breaking changes
- support-logging removal
- Naming scheme changes for config.Clients
- Event filtering: implementation
- Requires 1) design phase completed 2) volunteer effort for implementation
- Messagebus for Device Service → App Service: implementation
- Obtain security credentials from secret store: provision in the SDKs, implement at least in device-mqtt
- Stretch: use in device service implementationsother DSs
- Remove binary representation (base64) for floating point values
- Remove OperationalState for device services (as opposed to for individual devices)
- Rename OperationalState values (currently ENABLED/DISABLED, suggest UP/DOWN)
Ensure that the various agreed device profile changes are in for V2:Currently in place in go-mod-core-contracts Units simplification CoreCommands simplification Removal of deprecated PropertyValue fields: precision, size