Topics for today
Export Distro (Issue #512) / go-mod-messaging (Issue #28)
- Only able to recreate with core-data running in docker
- Found new issue where core-data stopped publishing events
- No errors or crash.
- Stopping DS(s) and restarting mongo resolved until both DSs running.
- Dropping Events & Readings collections from Mongo resolves issue
- Lenny will merge fix and update edgex-go and retest
- Lenny will create issue for new issue where Core Data stopped publishing.
- Lenny will take his test case to the QA/Test WG.
- Profile specified from compose file ‘cmd:’ or docker run.
- Default run without profile will cause error.
- Will start with the following profiles:
- Default sample (filter & xml transform)
- Current filter function need to pass-thru if filter values empty, currently none passed thru.
- This allows more flexibility with configurable pipeline
- First pass on existing REST API using current tooling and scripts to set config
- Will also use REST Trigger to drive testing function pipeline
- Post event
- Pipeline runs
- Result send back as HTTP response
- More Robust test once we have Robot (dependent on QA/Test WG)
- Above race condition and previous race condition expose that we don’t have sufficient full scale integration and stress testing.
Any Bugs needing to be discussed?
Any Other Updates?
- Rules engine update
- Jim working on it to handle MessageEnvelope
- Looking for recommendation for CBOR package for Java
- Environment variable override has been merged.