The Go Lang project is a collection of EdgeX contributors working on Go Lang replacement EdgeX services and capabilities. The team is meeting to discuss and exchange code guidelines, lessons learned, issues, etc. with regard to Go Lang development of EdgeX and to start to lay down the necessary infrastructure for using GoLang more widely in EdgeX.
To participate in this ad hoc work contact Jim White (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Go Lang Project meetings are open to the public, and are held bi-weekly.
- The next Go Lang Project meeting will be TuesdayThursday, January 23 25 at 12pm PST (find your local time here)
- To be added directly to the meeting invitation, please email email@example.com
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/556290937
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,556290937# or +16465588656,,556290937#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)?
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 556 290 937
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=KBfzW5JEH81D7_DcchwL7x7Yow6FqceS
- January 2325, 2018: Next Go project call
- January 16-18, 2018: Go discussion during the TSC F2F meeting in Orlando
- December 12, 2017: Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording
- November 28, 2017: Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording
- November 14, 2017: Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording (Link to Nats.io presentation made during the meeting: https://www.slideshare.net/nats_io/simple-secure-scalable-messaging-for-the-cloud-native-era-allthingsopen-2017-talk-81195772)
- Oct 26, 2017 Special Meeting to discuss Go/Arm Build/CI: GoArmBuildCIMeetingMinutes.docx
- October 17, 2017: Meeting Minutes, Meeting Recording
- September 26, 2017: Meeting Minutes
- Initial Kick Off meeting: 9/15/2017. Meeting Minutes
- Name, email - Company - Project Lead
Please add your name here if you have made contributions
- Name, email - Company