- Insecure secrets callback does work for removed secrets: https://github.com/edgexfoundry/go-mod-bootstrap/issues/534. This applies to any map in Writable section (ASC pipeline functions, etc).
- The workaround is to restarting service after removing entry.
- This issue will be fixed in future v3.x release
- The Device SDK C SDK version number displayed in the device service log is incorrect; it should be 3.1.0, not 3.0.2. https://github.com/edgexfoundry/device-sdk-c/issues/497
- The Device SDK C and C Device Services don't support new URI for files features:
- The C Device Services may crash during the Device deletion if the auto events are running.