Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 23 Next »

Meeting Time and Conference information

Meeting Time:  3rd Monday of each month at 1pm EST as needed (if there are no agenda items, the meeting is cancelled)

Zoom Linkhttps://zoom.us/j/353955907

Meeting ID: 353 955 907

One tap mobile +16699006833,,353955907#

US (San Jose) +16465588656,,353955907#

US (New York) Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833

US (San Jose) +1 646 558 8656

US (New York) 877 369 0926

US Toll-free 855 880 1246

US Toll-free +1 647 558 0588

Canada 855 703 8985

Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 353 955 907

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abscayLpz ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/u/abscayLpz&sa=D&ust=1570487240002000&usg=AOvVaw3baS0YLvMOVQhRUsVMH2C0 )



Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Mar 16, 2020 (special long session): Meeting Minutes; Trevor Conn's V2 API issue notes; Meeting Recording to follow

Mar 3, 2020: Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording (API V2 special session)

Feb 18, 2020:  Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording

Jan 27, 2020:  Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording

Dec 16:  Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording

Dec 4: Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording

Nov 18: Meeting Minutes; Meeting Recording

Open Topics

  • Revisiting holding and when work needs to enter holding (and what it takes to get out)
  • Acceptance of DS and testing needs - how to bring a new device service from holding to the EdgeX repos (presented by DS WG – Iain, Tony)
  • Bound checking issue (presented by Tony)
  • Apache 2 licensing requirements (per Tony E message and Brett P (LF) and Ducan (IOTech) responses.Whether it was necessary and wise to move code from EdgeX org to holding only to go back to EdgeX org again (vs just make a new repo directly in EdgeX) - initially covered in Jan 15, 2020 TSC
  • Address policy on patch/minor release based on discoveryof CVE or other security issue (high/critical) - would we force dot release of all services, just affected ones, ???  For Consul and Mongo, we just minor rev'ed those services and containers.  What if issue was in one of the go services?  Would we have to minor release all (example go from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1) on all services even if only one was affected?



  • No labels