2022-03-03 Meeting Recording
- Create a demo that we can run in our companies labs and use to demonstrate ORRA's value proposition
- Leverage the LF Edge lab infrastructure to set up and run an ORRA instance
- Provide a stable, supported definition of all ORRA components
- Let people bring their own use case and experiment with the platform
|5min||ORRA in Lab|
- Update on ORRA in LF Edge Community Lab
|5min||Jesús Centeno and TIbco||All|
- Will there be a replacement co-chair?
| 5min|| Presenting to ORRA||All|
- Any updates on inviting companies to present to ORRA?
- Talk to potential Adopters and see if they have any pressing use cases they would like to address with ORRA
- Think about whether or not the Co-Chair role needs to be kept for the next election cycle in May timeframe
- Have the Open Horizon instance running in the LF Edge Community Lab
- Have EdgeX Foundry, Jakarta release running in Open Horizon in the lab and available in `open-horizon-services` GitHub repo