The China Project is where we work on EdgeX Foundry for China, including but not limited to evangelism, engineering and marketing of EdgeX Foundry features, use cases, productions and solutions. All attendees are welcome, and all presentations and notes will be openly posted here.
Join the China Project
We are looking for technical and marketing representatives from all industries in China (including China mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macau). Please follow the instructions below to 1) get subscribed to calendar invitations for our working meetings and 2) get subscribed to the email distribution list.
Note: no membership/fee is required to participate in the China Project (or any other EdgeX Foundry) meetings.
Sign up for a free Linux Foundation account:
- Create an account at: https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/
- Browse back to: https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/China+Project
- Click on “Log in” in the upper right corner, if not already logged in
Subscribe to the China Project calendar meetings:
- Browse to: https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/EdgeX+TSC+Group+Calendar
- Under the “Subscriptions” header, click on the “ellipses”(…) that appears when you hover over the purple item labelled “EdgeX-TSC-Vertic…”
- Choose “Subscribe” or “Export to iCalendar” depending on your preferred method of adding appointments to your calendar
If you have any trouble subscribing to the calendar, please email email@example.com. Note that there are multiple ways to subscribe to the calendar, and some will be better than others depending on your IT environment.
Subscribe to the Mailing List
- Browse to: https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions
- Click on “+ Join this group”
To send emails:
Send emails to work group mail alias: EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@lists.edgexfoundry.org, but be sure to use the #china hashtag in the subject line, or the email will be rejected. See https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions for more information.
- China Project meetings are open to the public, and are held monthly.
- China Project meetings are held on the first Friday at 3PM every month, Beijing time (find your local time here)
- To subscribe to the meeting invitation, please visit Community Meetings & Calendar
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/xxx
One tap mobile
+864006699381,,xxx# China Mainland
Dial by your location
+86 400 669 9381 China Mainland
+852 5808 6088 Hong Kong
+853 0 800 910 Macau
+886 (2) 7741 7473 Taiwan
Meeting ID: xxx
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aA4GBJBi8
- Name, email - - Project Lead
Please add your name here if you have made contributions
- Name, email -