The Commerce Project is where we reduce the cost, complexity and time required to deploy cutting edge retail solutions using EdgeX Foundry. All attendees are welcome, and all presentations and notes will be openly posted here.
Join the Commerce Project
We are looking for technical and marketing representatives from all roles in retail, banking and other commerce domains. Please follow the instructions below to 1) get subscribed to calendar invitations for our working meetings and 2) get subscribed to the email distribution list.
Note: no membership/fee is required to participate in the Commerce Project (or any other EdgeX Foundry) meetings.
Sign up for a free Linux Foundation account:
- Create an account at: https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/
- Browse back to: https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Commerce+Project
- Click on “Log in” in the upper right corner, if not already logged in
Subscribe to the Commerce Project calendar meetings:
- Browse to: https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/EdgeX+TSC+Group+Calendar
- Under the “Subscriptions” header, click on the “ellipses”(…) that appears when you hover over the purple item labelled “EdgeX-TSC-Vertic…”
- Choose “Subscribe” or “Export to iCalendar” depending on your preferred method of adding appointments to your calendar
If you have any trouble subscribing to the calendar, please email email@example.com. Note that there are multiple ways to subscribe to the calendar, and some will be better than others depending on your IT environment.
Subscribe to the Mailing List
- Browse to: https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions
- Click on “+ Join this group”
To send emails:
Send emails to work group mail alias: EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@lists.edgexfoundry.org, but be sure to use the #commerce hashtag in the subject line, or the email will be rejected. See https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions for more information.
- September 24, 2019: Meeting Recording
- September 11, 2019: Meeting Recording
- August 27, 2019: Meeting Recording ; Slides
- August 14, 2019: Meeting Recording ; Slides
- July 30, 2019: Meeting Recording
- July 17, 2019: Meeting Recording
- July 2, 2019: Meeting Recording
- June 19, 2019: Meeting Recording
- June 4, 2019: Meeting Recording
- May 22, 2019: Meeting Recording
- May 7, 2019: Meeting Recording
- April 24, 2019: Meeting Recording
- April 9, 2019: Meeting Recording
- March 27, 2019: Meeting Recording
- March 5, 2019: Meeting Recording
- February 13, 2019: Meeting Recording
- Commerce Project meetings are open to the public, and are held bi-weekly.
- Commerce Project meetings are held on Tuesdays at 3pm PDT (find your local time here)
- To subscribe to the meeting invitation, please visit Community Meetings & Calendar
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/975881686
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,975881686# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,975881686# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
+1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 975 881 686
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aA4GBJBi8