The China Project is where we work on EdgeX Foundry for China, including but not limited to evangelism, engineering and marketing of EdgeX Foundry features, use cases, productions and solutions. All attendees are welcome, and all presentations and notes will be openly posted here.
Key Project Facts
Project Approval Date: November 20, 2019
Project Maintainer: Gavin Lu (VMware)
Project Co-maintainer: Melvin Sun (Intel)
Join the China Project
We are looking for technical and marketing representatives from all industries in China (including China mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macau). Please follow the instructions below to 1) get subscribed to calendar invitations for our working meetings and 2) get subscribed to the email distribution list.
Note: no membership/fee is required to participate in the China Project (or any other EdgeX Foundry) meetings.
Sign up for a free Linux Foundation account:
- Create an account at: https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/
- Browse back to: https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/China+Project
- Click on “Log in” in the upper right corner, if not already logged in
Subscribe to the China Project calendar meetings:
- Browse to: https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/EdgeX+TSC+Group+Calendar
- Under the “Subscriptions” header, click on the “ellipses”(…) that appears when you hover over the purple item labelled “EdgeX-TSC-Vertic…”
- Choose “Subscribe” or “Export to iCalendar” depending on your preferred method of adding appointments to your calendar
If you have any trouble subscribing to the calendar, please email email@example.com. Note that there are multiple ways to subscribe to the calendar, and some will be better than others depending on your IT environment.
Subscribe to the Mailing List
- Browse to: https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions
- Click on “+ Join this group”
To send emails:
Send emails to work group mail alias: EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@lists.edgexfoundry.org, but be sure to use the #china hashtag in the subject line, or the email will be rejected. See https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions for more information.
To subscribe Wechat messages:
Search for "EdgeXFoundryCN" ("EdgeXFoundry社区" in Chinese) among Wechat official IDs, and follow it.
- Nov 6: Slides (PDF Version); Open Horizon Introduction; Meeting Record
- Sep 4: Slides (PDF Version); Meeting Record
- Aug 7: Slides (PDF Version); Meeting Record
- Jul 10: Sides (PDF version); Meeting Record
- Jun 5: Slides (PDF version); Meeting Record (Password: 8a?b9@52)
- May 8: Slides (PDF version); Meeting Record (Password: 0S@m@4+Q)
- Apr 3: Slides (PDF version); Meeting Record
- Mar 6: Slides (PDf version); Meeting Record
- Feb 14: Slides (PDF version); Meeting Record
- Jan 10: Slides (PDF version); Meeting Recording
- China Project meetings are open to the public, and are held monthly.
- China Project meetings are held on the first Friday at 3PM every month, Beijing time (find your local time here)
- To subscribe to the meeting invitation, please visit Community Meetings & Calendar
EdgeX Working Group 2 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: EdgeX Foundry China Project Monthly Meeting
Time: Oct 2, 2020 03:00 PM Beijing, Shanghai
Every month on the First Fri, until Nov 1, 2024, 50 occurrence(s)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 392 518 710
One tap mobile
+85258033730,,392518710# Hong Kong SAR
+85258033731,,392518710# Hong Kong SAR
Dial by your location
+852 5803 3730 Hong Kong SAR
+852 5803 3731 Hong Kong SAR
+852 5808 6088 Hong Kong SAR
800 906 780 Hong Kong SAR Toll-free
800 931 189 Hong Kong SAR Toll-free
800 931 645 Hong Kong SAR Toll-free
+853 6262 1604 Macau SAR
0 800 191 Macau SAR Toll-free
0 800 910 Macau SAR Toll-free
+886 (2) 7741 7473 Taiwan
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 392 518 710
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abLPM2y9CJ
- Name, email - - Project Lead
Please add your name here if you have made contributions
- Name, email -